**Under Contract** Whilst this property is now under contract, please contact me if you wish to be advised when other apartments in the Complex are listed.
These apartments do not come along very often - so arrange your private inspection now.
This gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is perfectly presented and ready for its new Owners. Whether you are an Investor or Owner Occupier this apartment provides great value for money.
Located in a highly maintained Building in an enviable position in the heart of Kangaroo Point, this "must see" is situated slightly elevated from the ground level - offering floor to ceiling glass doors that open onto the large balcony and private access entry. Offering a spacious, open plan living area matched with a perfectly designed kitchen using timber and natural stone, the interior layout and high quality build is something you will notice the moment you step inside.
The two bedrooms are located on either side of the living space, and offer built in wardrobes, carpeted floors, ceiling fans and a calming quiet aspect onto Mark Lane.
Many other features of the apartment include:
- Ducted Air-Conditioning with fresh air feature
- Study Nook including storage cupboards
- One carpark in a secure basement
- Dishwasher, gas cooktop, large pantry and soft close doors complete the kitchen
- Laundry including large wash tub and dryer
- Plenty of storage cupboards throughout
The Complex itself does not disappoint with it's Residents offered:
- Spectacular roof top view and facilities including a heated infinity pool, BBQ and various dining areas
- Super fast NBN internet - including access to their own personal Wi-Fi service whilst using the rooftop facilities
- Onsite Resident Managers who pride themselves on providing immaculately maintained common areas and a professional friendly service
This complex offers a truly unique lifestyle, in an unbeatable inner city location so close to everything including QUT, UQ direct bus, The Gabba, Lady Cilento Children's Hospital, Mater, PA, St Vincents and Greenslopes Hospitals.
When you want to get outdoors, enjoy strolling along the Kangaroo Point Riverwalk which connects you to South Bank Parklands and the CBD.
This apartment has a long term Tenant in place, paying $520 per week rent with a lease expiry date early February 2022.
Private inspections are being offered throughout the Christmas and New Year period so please contact Monique for more information or to arrange your inspection.